الأوسمـة
بيانات الإتصال
آخر المواضيع

التوقيت
سؤال عن ايميلي ودراهم فيه بس تعالو

كُتب : [ 18 - 10 - 2009 ]

السلام عليكم

يالربع

انا جتني رساله انقليزيه ومع اني فاااشل في الانقليزي من ايام المتوسط عطيتها لواحد في المسنجر

وقال لي انت ربحت مدري والله ميثر انها فوق المليون دولار

المهم انا بنشدكم هو تسذب الكلام ولا صدقي

هاذي الرساله

I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate orpersonal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET. I needstrong Assurance that you will never let me down, if I transfer this moneyto your account. I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balance ofUS$ 232,000.000.00 {Two hundred and Thirty Two million US Dollars only} Ifyou know that you are capable to handle large amount on trust and you willtake 40% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant accountand I will take 60%, send the following information by return mail:rolandduke@latinmail.com or call me on +27 78 127 9658 (1)Beneficiary Bank name, (2)Bank address,(3)Account no, (4)Swift code, (5)Account name, (6)Beneficiary address, (7)Your phone no, (8)Your Occupation (9)Age Thank you for your time and attention, I looked forward to receive yourprompt reply to rolandduke@latinmail.com i will send you the full detail onhow to transfer the total money to your bank account. Roland Duke?‏

والله لو ان الاد القريشي معنا = ماعندنا في الخيل واللي يقودها
هم يناحون في الشمال عتيبه = وحنا نناحي في الجنوب جنودها
رد مع اقتباس